The following are some of the Band's media appearances over the years
- 9th May 2016 - Channel 4- Grayson Perry: All Man (Hard Man) - A documentary by the artist Grayson Perry on what it is to be male. Featuring the band performing at the Durham Miners' Gala in 2015, followed by a moving performance in Durham Cathedral in February 2016 to mark the unveiling of two artworks (a banner and a vase) that Grayson Perry had created, inspired by his visit to the Gala.
- 25th December 2013 - CBeebies - Old Jack's Boat Christmas Special - This was the Christmas Special programme, which featured the band playing a specially composed song for star Bernard Cribbins and his colleagues in the cast, standing on the quay at Staithes. This episode of the programme went on to win a BAFTA award in December 2014.
- 23rd February 2011 - BBC1 - The Great British Countryside - Presented by Hugh Dennis and Julia Bradbury. Filming took place at the famous Hardraw Scar waterfall near Hawes where the Band were taking part in a brass band entertainment competition, and featured an interview with Band Secretary Nick Garrett.
- 2011 & 2012 - Harrogate Band joined forces with Knaresborough Silver Band to form "The Plusnet Band" in a series of television advert for Plusnet - a Yorkshire-based broadband company.
- 24th February 2011 - BBC1 Look North - Coverage of the Band's musical support for the Harrogate International Beer Festival in the Harrogate International Conference Centre
- 4th February 2011 - BBC1 - Escape to the Country - Presented by Aled Jones, featuring the Band playing music in the Valley Gardens, Harrogate and discussing the world of brass bands with Aled Jones.
- April 2008 - BBC1 - The One Show - Presented by Myleen Klass - The Band, perched on Ilkely Moor, in the snow, on Easter Saturday, playing...... "On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at"
- 31st December 2003 - ITV - Brides in the Bath - starring Martin Kemp as George Joseph Smith who married three wealthy women and then drowned them in their baths. The Band played the part of an army band, and was filmed at Ripley Castle.
- 8th December 2002 - ITV - Big Night was a half-hour documentary following the Band's preparations during the summer of 2001 for the National Championship Finals in Preston and concluding with the day of the contest itself
- May 2002 - ITV - Emmerdale Farm
- 24th February 2002 - ITV - Heartbeat - Series 11, episode 18 "Coming of Age". The Band featured as the "Ashfordly & Aidensfield Brass Band". The local brass band misses an appointment because of bad management. Vernon steps in to become the agent of the band. He succeeds in convincing Lord Ashfordley to hire the band to play for a group of American air base veterans from World War II. However, the leader of the band dislikes Americans. A local car thief is released from prison and drives for a contact, but he suddenly is mixed up in an armed robbery. This episode attracted 10.93 million viewers on its first airing. Following the Band's appearance on Heartbeat, one of the Band's cornet players, Neil Davidson, was invited back to film another episode in the series for YTV.
Harrogate Band YouTube Channel - click for selection of videos